If you are looking for Seattle moving companies, then you have come to the right place. Here at On the Go Moving, we do everything in our power to make sure that your move goes as smoothly as possible. We know that a fresh start in a new home or office can be thrilling, but we also know that doing the packing and physically moving all your possessions is not high on the list of most people’s fun things to do.
We have a number of different packages for you to choose from, and we are happy to go over them with you so that you can be sure that you are happy with your selection. We would also like to pass on some of our experience so that your move will be as stress free as possible.
- Develop a plan: this should be your master ‘to-do’ list so that there is no last-minute stress when you discover that no-one has informed the utility companies of your move. Start doing your homework on the movers around Fremont Washington so you know what is available. Give On the Go Moving a call and chat to one of our friendly advisors about your needs.
- Start early: moving takes a long time to prepare for, so make sure that you give yourself plenty of time. Seattle moving companies will need to be given adequate notice of your move – particularly if you are planning on doing it at a weekend, because this is their busiest time.
- Decide on how you’re going to do it: Seattle moving companies, particularly On the Go Moving, have a variety of packages in place for you to choose from, including one that lets you do your own packing, to those that take care of everything for you. Have a look at the different options that we offer so that you can choose the one that best suits your time constraints, your abilities, and your budget. You can be confident that we will give you a price that we will stick to and that there won’t be any hidden charges, unlike some other movers Bellevue, or movers around Fremont Washington. On the Go Moving charges an hourly rate, so chat with us so that we can give you an idea of how long your move is likely to take.
- Make an informed choice: Don’t just pick a moving company Seattle using the Yellow Pages – you need to choose carefully and rationally. If you don’t know anyone that has used movers Bellevue or surrounding areas personally, then check out Angie’s List. On the Go Moving is proud to be included on this impartial and informative list. You need to know that you can trust the company that you hire, so don’t be afraid to ask any questions that you feel are necessary to put your mind at ease.
- Keep the important things with you: Even if you have selected a moving company Seattle like On the Go Moving, you need to make sure that you keep the things that you are likely to need first, close at hand. These could include things such as medications, the baby’s diapers, and other necessities, as well as important phone numbers and money.
- Pack sensibly: If you have decided to do your own packing, think about it carefully because there is very definite skill to it. Pack things from the same room together, and make sure that you can close the boxes. Put heavy things on the bottom and use similar sized boxes. The reason for this is because your professional movers Bellevue, like us, can fit four medium sized boxes on a dolly at one time. However, if there are a variety of shapes and sizes, the process will take longer – and cost more.